This spicy, aromatic, seed has a fragrance that can be described as warm, and sweet, with a black licorice nuance. Native to Egypt and the eastern Mediterranean regions, this pungent spice has been used in culinary practices for centuries. Widely used to flavor dishes, pastries, and liquors. Apart from having an intense flavor profile, Aniseed Essential Oil can also have massive benefits to your health and body systems. Aniseed has a long history of being used as a digestive, expectorant, antispasmodic, and oestrogenic. Those suffering from estrogen-dominant conditions such as endometriosis should use this oil with caution and consult a medical professional before use. Its stimulating effect on the digestive system and nervous system can be beneficial for promoting circulation of the blood and ‘Qi’ or energy. Resulting in a remedy that can both relax and energize the body and mind. It is proven that Aniseed Essential Oil contains a high level of oxygenated molecules that help to remove toxins and harmful chemicals from the body, boosting and supporting the body’s natural detoxification process.
The FDA has not evaluated the statements on this website. No claims are made by Dzirun as to the medicinal value of any products from Dzirun The information presented here is for educating our customers about the traditional uses of essential oils and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. You are responsible for understanding the safe application of these products. If you have any questions, please call or email us for further information.
• Improve the immune system- Loaded with antimicrobial, antiviral, and antioxidant properties, Aniseed Essential Oil can be beneficial for supporting the immune system to maintain harmony and balance within the body.
• Respiratory remedy- Due to its expectorant qualities, Aniseed may be helpful in removing phlegm or mucus deposits from the lungs. Providing relief from cough, colds, congestion, asthma, and other respiratory issues.
• Boost oral health- Supplement your oral hygiene routine with the antiviral and antibacterial properties of Aniseed Essential Oil. It has been known to aid in the removal of plaque build-up and can actively fight against bacteria that cause bad breath and gum disease.
• Stimulate digestion- By promoting circulation of the blood, Aniseed Essential Oil can be beneficial for stimulating the digestive system. Easing discomfort related to constipation, nausea, and upset stomach.
• Calm skin- Anti-inflammatory properties in Aniseed have been shown to calm and reduce irritation of the skin. Promoting smooth, moisturized, and healthy-looking skin
Botanical Name: Pimpinella anisum
Plant Part: Seeds
Extraction Method: Steam
Distilled Origin: India
Strength of Aroma: Medium
Aromatic Scent: Aniseed Essential Oil has a spicy-sweet characteristic scent.
Caution: When using essential oil, it's important to dilute it properly before applying to the skin and to perform a patch test to check for any potential allergic reactions. Additionally, pregnant women and individuals with certain health conditions should consult with a healthcare professional before using essential oils. Ensure that you are using high-quality, pure essential oils and be aware of individual sensitivities or allergies. If you have specific health concerns, consult with a healthcare professional before incorporating essential oils into your routine. Nearly all highly concentrated essential oils are flammable, so we suggest using them safely and keeping them away from flames and sparks. When you aren't using your essential oils, keep them stored and sealed in their original bottle and be careful of any leaks or spills.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice. Neither Dzirun nor associated business entities guarantee the accuracy of the information. Please consult your doctor, especially if being used during pregnancy, before using this product. You are also encouraged to test the product to ensure that it meets your needs, before use.